Tubidy is a platform where you can search, convert, and download music and video that you like for free. How do you download music from Tubidy? The answer is easy.
This platform can convert and download not only music or music videos, but also podcasts. You can search for any podcast you want from all over the world and download it.
This article will give you guidance on how to download music from Tubidy. Be sure to read it from top to bottom.
Download features on the Tubidy platform
As a conversion and download service provider, Tubidy allows you to search for any type of music from around the world in many different languages.
You can search for your favorite singer, locally or internationally, in your language, and this provider will provide it for you. Let’s see what this downloader offers:
1. Find your music in the search bar
Once you open the site, you’ll end up on the main page where you can directly find the search bar. The function of the search bar is to pretend to be the music you want based on what you type.
The search bar is a powerful search engine because all you have to do is type in the keyword. You can write the title, singer, or part of the lyrics if you don’t know who the singer is or the title. Unbelievable, right?
2. Unlimited downloading
Another downloading feature is that there is no free download limit. Users can download everything they want, as long as they have enough storage on their devices.
Typically, most websites have a limit policy for free downloads. In Tubidy, you don’t have to face the problem. Therefore, you can build your own music library as quickly as possible.
3. High-speed download and conversion function
This platform provides a quick download process. It only takes a few minutes to finish the download. However, the file size does not bother with the download process. If you select the large file, the download process will be fast.
4. Applicable to many devices
Whether you’re using tablets, smartphones, or computers, these service providers always work well. Even if you are using it on your old phone, there is no reason to find out that this service provider is running slowly.
The problem when using an old phone is that it doesn’t support large storage. So, you can choose to download the file and convert it to a smaller size. Don’t worry, it doesn’t affect the quality. You can still enjoy the file in good quality.
5. Show up for free
It is convenient to download files on Tubidy because you do not have pop-ups. Since you might keep in mind that pop-ups can distract and annoy people. They appear suddenly and often interrupt the process of downloading.
But on this platform, you don’t need to face such disturbances. Therefore, each step of the downloading process will go smoothly, quickly and without distractions.
How do you download music from Tubidy? To download the file from this site, you need to prepare a few things.
First you need to prepare such a device as a laptop, computer, tablet or phone (old phone or smartphone). The mobile version of the site works well on the smartphone.
Secondly, you need to prepare other things as follows:
- A stable internet connection ensures that you don’t encounter any lags when downloading your music.
- A browser to open the website. You can choose the browser you want, like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Mozilla.
- Storage space to store downloaded files. While this doesn’t pose any restrictions on downloading, you need to save space on your device to store what you downloaded.
On the other hand, the result of the file you download and convert is usually smaller. But if you want to create your library, you need to prepare storage space to store them all.
An SD card or external hard drive will help you save your files. If you’re using Apple devices, you’ll need another computer with the iTunes program installed.
How do you download music from Tubidy?
The first thing to do is to download the Tubidy app from Google Play. Downloading this app will make it easier for you to download music. Here are the steps for downloading music and building a library:
- Prepare the devices. You can use your Android or Apple devices. But, as mentioned above, if you are using Apple devices, you will need another computer running iTunes.
- Search for music. Open the app and go to the search bar to find the music you want. You can write the singer and the title, or if you do not know both, you can write the lyrics that you remember. The search bar will show you lists of the potential file based on what you type and click on it.
- Download process. After finding the file, you can start the download process. Just click on the download button and the process will begin. In the process, you need to select the format, simply select MP4 or MP3, whichever you want.
- Choose the file size. You need to choose the file size. For MP3 files, it will show options from 64 kbps to 320 kbps. And for MP4 files, it will display from 144p to 1080p. After choosing the file size, you just have to wait for the conversion process.
- Download and save. Once the c-onversion process is done, you can download the converted file and save it to your device. If you want to download another file, you can do the same steps from numbers 1 to 5 of this article.
So how do you download music from Tubidy? The answer is easy and only requires an internet connection. Download music from anywhere, every time, in any other language, from any singing title and music. So try Tubidy and create your music library.